We exist to help equip, organize, & grow churches through technology.
FULL STACK DEVELOPER
Are you interested in developing technologies for communities of faith? If so, we are looking for a full stack developer to join our team.
Front-end & back-end experience is required.
- Troubleshoot, debug, and fix customer reported issues and bugs.
- Handle data migrations for new customers moving data onto our platform.
- Develop enhancements to existing modules.
NECESSARY SKILL SET:
- A willingness to learn and improve as well as passion for customers and code quality.
- The ability to communicate well in both verbal and written form.
- Experience troubleshooting and systematically working through complex problems.
- Can work with a small, distributed team and is able to take direction.
- Prefers to work for a small company, one with a mission, and wants to contribute in a meaningful way.
- Requires minimal supervision and gets things done in a timely manner.
Experience working with
- C# and .Net Framework
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Frontend libraries
- Angular 1 is preferred, but not required
- CSS & HTML
- 3+ years of professional software development experience (non intern).
- Strong coding and problem solving skills.
- Experience working in a multi-tenant environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or relevant field is required.
This is a full time remote position. $100,000 – $110,000 salary
**Must be able to show examples of your code.**
Paid Company Holidays. 2 weeks of PTO after accrual.
**No Health benefits are offered at this time.